
This is a test, this is only a test....
I have shoulder pain. Pick the appropriate answer:
- a. Make an appointment with my primary care provider.
- b. Go to the ER.
- c. Go to the ER over and over again to get pain medication and pay 5 times the price of a primary care provider, all because you don't have enough money to pay for your cigarettes and go to the doctor and you are too busy to make an appointment.
Yep you guessed it! The answer is c.
What... You have concerns about this test? Answer c is not logical or practical? Welcome to my world!!!
2 comments:
I have a super cynical comment to post here, but I'll take the high road on this one and keep my comments to myself. Besides, I'm on my way to the ER to see if I can get the doctor there to prescribe me some oxycontin--Hey, my shoulder hurts!!!
OH MY GOSH! really?!! what are people thinking...or are they just not thinking at all?! :-D
Post a Comment